Tip1: How to swap windows
Swapping two windows may involve two or more steps. [For example, drag one to the left edge and end up with an extra column, then drag the other to the lower right corner (back to original number of columns).]
An alternative way to swap these two texts is by using the project list.
Tip 2: How to undo moving a window
If you make a mistake with a drag,
- Click on the main Paratext menu.
- Click Undo Tab move.
Tip 3: How to unpin floating windows
- When the thumbtack is slanted, this window no longer stays on top all the time.
- If you want it to always stay on top again, click the thumbtack icon to pin it.
Tip 4: How to widen the autohide column
The autohide column can be made a little wider if desired.
- Click the arrow at the top of the column.
Tip 5: How to undo closing a window
- Click the main Paratext menu
- Choose Undo Tab Close