Go to Basic view
It is best to draft the back translation in Basic view.
- Press Ctrl+E.
- With Ctrl held, press E repeatedly until Basic is selected.
Type the text
- Place the cursor in the white box after the verse number.
- The corresponding verse text is highlighted in the vernacular project.
- Type the verse,
- Press Tab to move to the next white space.
- You do not need to use the mouse.
Mark the back translation as finished
- Use the Mark Status button on the toolbar to mark one verse at a time,
- or periodically, click the arrow next to the check mark and select Mark All Verses in Chapter as Finished.
- This will only mark the verses in the chapter that have text.