Translation teams that do not have a good Internet connection but sometimes work in the same office can still use Send/Receive to collaborate on a project by using ChorusHub. It uses a local area network.
Set up Chorus Hub
- Just one team member downloads and installs Chorus Hub.
- Once installed, the Chorus Hub service runs in the background.
Send/receive to Chorus Hub
- Click Paratext menu, then Send/receive
- Choose Chorus Hub.
- Click Send/receive button.
- Paratext does a send/receive to the local network.
Send/Receive to Internet
It is also important to do a Send/Receive to the Internet occasionally.
Chorus Hub Send/Receive only makes a copy on the local network; it does not automatically go to the Internet server.