In this video we will learn how to change the size of text in a Paratext window panel.
Using the menu
- Click the ≡ menu button on the title bar.
- Under View, there is a command Zoom with the current zoom level displayed and - and + either side.
- To make the text look bigger, click +.
- To make the text look smaller click -.
- Click in the window to close the menu.
Return to original text size
- Open the menu for the project.
- In the zoom control, select the zoom level number
- Type 100.
- Press ENTER.
- Click on the window to close the menu.
- Ctrl+ increase Ctrl- decreases it.
Zoom factor is remembered when you reopen that project.
Only affects your computer not other members.