The Repeated words check finds words which have been repeated in succession in the text. These are not necessarily all typing mistakes.
Repeated Words inventory
- Open the menu for the project.
- Expand the menu.
- Hover over Checking Inventories.
- Click Repeated Words.
- All the words which are found repeated in succession are listed here.
- To record words as correct, click Valid.
- To record words as incorrect, click Invalid.
If a repeated word is correct in some contexts but not necessarily always correct, leave the status as unknown.
Run Check from Assignments and Progress dialog
- Click the issue count to view the issues.
Paratext opens a panel or updates a panel to show the issues.
- To view an issue in the Scripture text, double-click the issue.
- Paratext scrolls the project window to show the repeated word and selects it.
If the repetition is a mistake, we can delete it.
Run Repeated Words Check across a range of books
- Open the menu for the project
- Under Tools, click Run Basic Checks.
- Select the Repeated Words check and the book range you wish to check.
- Click OK.